Sons of Serendip to perform live in Pampa | KAMR
PAMPA, Texas (KAMR / KCIT) – Live On Stage, Inc. and the Pampa Community Center Association have declared that Sons of Serendip will be part of their 2021-2022 concert season.
They have stated that the vocal / instrumental quartet will perform at the MK Brown Auditorium in Pampa on Tuesday January 11 at 7 p.m. Season tickets for the concert series and single tickets for the concert are available at the following prices:
- $ 35 (season passes for adults)
- $ 50 (season passes for couples)
- $ 5 (season tickets for students in grades 6 to 12)
- $ 10 (single concert tickets for adults)
- Free (single concert tickets for children and students with adult ticket holder)
Live On States also said that “seasonal subscriptions include reciprocal tickets to concerts at Borger and Plainview.”
According to a press release, Sons of Serendip was a finalist for America’s Got Talent Season 9. Their music includes harp, piano, cello and vocals. They are known to present unique orchestral acoustic interpretations of pop music. You can watch them play here.
For more information about Live on Stage, Inc., you can click here, or call 806-665-9432