Monday in Woodbridge: Everything Happening Today (Mon Sep 27)
Have a nice day, neighbors! Carly Baldwin here with the latest issue of the Woodbridge Patch Monday morning, September 27, press review.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Woodbridge? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clear all day. High: 80 Low: 61.
Here are the best stories today in Woodbridge:
- The NJ assesses its high COVID activity level for the first time since April (New Jersey 101.5 FM)
- Colonia on Iselin Kennedy – Boys Football Recap (nj.com)
- Long late training keeps No.17 Woodbridge undefeated with an 8-7 decision over NoHunterdon (nj.com)
- Youth suicide – the alarming numbers in New Jersey (New Jersey 101.5 FM)
- Top 20 Football: Apparent Stability in Rankings, But How Long Can It Last? (nj.com)
- Duquesne Falls in Saint-Joseph (Duquesne University – Official Athletics Website)
- Selling in the suburbs: Republicans seek to win over suburban voters put off by Donald Trump (UNITED STATES TODAY)
- Shooting in Trenton, New Jersey kills 15-year-old girl and injures 2 other teenagers (New Jersey 101.5 FM)
- Woodbridge Sticks To Chartwells Despite Rotten Food Complaints (Woodbridge Patch)
- State Department Releases Updated Census Numbers Following Prison Redistribution | (Globe of New Jersey | New Jersey Politics)
- Woodbridge Planning Council Approves New Rt. 1+ Hotel (Woodbridge Patch)
- North Hunterdon faces the top 20 teams head to head in an 8-7 loss (New Jersey Hills)
- Full HS football schedule for week 5: Sep 30-Oct. 2 (nj.com)
- Statistical soccer cleats take to the air this week (lehighvalleylive.com)
- North Hunterdon football loses heart broken to unbeaten Woodbridge thanks to late practice (lehighvalleylive.com)
- Football photos: North Hunterdon at Woodbridge on September 24, 2021 (nj.com)
- Woodbridge Academy on Somerset Tech – Boys’ Football Recap (nj.com)
- Men’s soccer: results, links and reports from Friday, September 24 (nj.com)
Today in Woodbridge:
- Grab & Go Craft – Children of all ages – Woodbridge Public Library (3:00 p.m.)
- Sim’hat Torah celebration! (6:00 p.m.)
- Iselin – COVID-19 Special Seminar on Insurance and Health Care Education (7:00 p.m.)
- COVID-19 Special Registration and Health Care Education (7:00 p.m.)
- Presentation and discussion of Dunham Archeological Dig in September 2019 with Professor Richard Veit (19h00)
Woodbridge Patch Book
- Woodbridge Animal Group – WAG: “Found on New Dover Road near Plymouth in Colonia. Male, no collar, no chip. Please contact Woodbridge Animal Shelter at 732-855-0600.x2034. Proof of ownership required.” (Facebook)
- Colonia High School: “Colonia beat Montgomery! 27-13 Great job Patriots! – Joe” (Instagram)
- Colonia High School: “Right now it’s tied 13-13 against Montgomery! Come on the Patriots! You got it! – Joe” (Instagram)
- Colonia High School: âThe boys’ college football won 3-1 today against JFK in their senior game! â½ï¸ððð¤ – Alexa Leviten” (Instagram)
- JFK Instrumental Music Department: âWe had an AMAZING time at Homecoming last night! It was great to be joined by #JFKMB alumni and college musicians. We also had a guest appearance from the IMS Group Director, Mr. Vazquez! ” (Instagram)
- Colonia High School: “Special thanks to a student support section! Your support is always heard !! – Joe” (Instagram)
- JFK Instrumental Music Department: “Young Julia Maziarz made a matching #JFKMB baseball cap FOR HER FLUTE. ð” (Instagram)
- JFK Instrumental Music Department: “New booth starts at Homecoming tonight! #JFKMB” (Instagram)
- Woodbridge Community Players: âToday in Broadway history, the original production of West Side Story began in 1957! We were thrilled to be able to present this show in 2017!â (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Monday! See you tomorrow morning for another update. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors for the ride. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Carly Baldwin
About me: Thanks for reading Patch! Patch is America’s premier network of hyperlocal news sites. I cover Central Jersey for Patch, specifically the towns of Middletown, Matawan-Aberdeen, Woodbridge and Rutgers University. I also cover Secaucus. I have my graduate degree in journalism from Columbia University and in the past I have worked for The Jersey Journal, NJ.com, and the Metro newspaper in New York. Complaints? To rent? Anonymous tips? You can always email me at [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Woodbridge patch? Contact [email protected] anytime.