Everyday life is full of unexpected situations that often cause a lot of stress and anguish. Did you break the car at the worst moment? Did a pipe break down in your home and you need to repair it? Your boss is driving you crazy and you need to take a vacation but you do not have a dime? Do not care anymore! There is a quick and easy solution for all your problems: Malfoy microcredits.
Until very recently, private loans involved endless procedures, excessive interest and worst of all, long delays. However, now everything has changed and thanks to Malfoy you can satisfy your need for money immediately. Without moving from your home, you can have in minutes the amount of money you need so urgently.
With a single click, you can have up to 1,000 Euros to solve this problem that takes away your sleep or to give you a taste and enjoy life to the fullest! Yes, even if it costs you to believe it! Malfoy is money instantly, without bureaucracy or strict requirements and with absolutely transparent conditions.
It sounds interesting, right? But surely you still have many doubts and in this article we will help you solve them.
What is Malfoy loans?
This new site offering online loans is backed by Malfoy finance, a commercial company of Spanish nationality legally constituted in 2012. In three years, Malfoy.es credits has become the leading company in Spain within the scope of personal online microcredits , but if you do not live in that country, do not worry because Malfoy offers its services in more than 140 countries, later we will return to this topic.
Everything sounds very attractive, however it is a reality that on the Internet there are many dishonest companies that offer remote loan services, which end up being a scam. So why should you trust this company?
First, Malfoy belongs to the Spanish Association of Loans. This company brings together all the serious companies belonging to the immediate microcredit sector and establishes a code of good practices, through which any person who needs a quick loan can request it within a scope of absolute transparency and security.
On the other hand, there is no better endorsement for a company than the opinion of the clients. What do the opinions say? Malfoy.es loans has a rating of 9.8 on Merida What is Merida? A prestigious company dedicated to the market of valuation of opinions, its main objective consists of obtaining reliable and true valuations with respect to the experiences of the clients when buying a product or requesting a service through the network.
The opinions Malfoy that appear in the page of the company count on the guarantee of Merida, that is to say they are true and show clearly that the people who have requested a loan through this page have been satisfied with the service. Also, Malfoy. is opinions, has been distinguished with the golden seal of Merida, recognition that is granted only to companies that obtain an average score higher than 9.6
How to apply for a Malfoy credit
We have cleared your fears about the Malfoy, and now that you know it is a serious company, you will surely be interested in knowing all the steps you must take to apply for a loan.
To begin, it is important to bear in mind that the company is currently present in 14 countries: Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Denmark, Spain and Argentina, among others. If you wish to apply for a Malfoy loan, you will have to do so on the page corresponding to your country of residence. The process is similar in all countries, although there will be some small variations, the amount of the loan will always be expressed in the local currency, for example if you live in Spain you will receive Euros, if you live in Argentina you will receive Argentine Pesos, etc.
The process consists of 5 steps:
- Registration: First you must register on the page and for this you have to provide your full name, as it appears on your identity document or passport. Your personal information: identity document number, date of birth and your bank account number. Finally, you will have to enter your contact information: email; mobile phone number and a password by which you will log into Malfoy.es credit, remember that the password must have at least 7 characters, of which 1 must be a number.
- Request: When you have completed your registration, you will have the possibility to continue with the process. In the second step you will have to choose the amount of the loan you need and the term in which you want to return it. As it will be your first loan, you can only ask for up to 300 Euros and the maximum term to return it is 30 days.
- Check credit: In this step you will be asked to select the name of the bank where you have your bank account and to connect online with it. In this way, Malfoy will be able to immediately verify your information and inform you in a few minutes if your credit has been granted or not.
Many people are afraid to give this information, however the page is protected by Merida, one of the most prestigious companies in the world dedicated to data protection, which guarantees that all the private information that contributions will remain that way.
- Identification: If in the previous step you did not want to provide your bank details online, then now, in order to continue with the process to request a loan, you must send a scanned copy of the front and the back of your identity document and a copy of the monthly summary of the bank that arrives at your address. When you have sent all the documentation, your credit will be evaluated and you will be answered as soon as it was approved or not. It should be noted that this data verification option is slower than the previous one and that therefore you should wait longer to know the result of your request.
- Receive your money: Malfoy will inform you by email or text message if your credit was approved and approximately 15 minutes after the confirmation, your money will be deposited in your bank account.
Mini fast credits: What are the requirements and How much can I ask?
Generally, the requirements to obtain personal loans in the traditional way through a particular lender are usually very demanding. However, thanks to Malfoy you can get the money you need so easily and without so many demands.
The requirements are the following:
- You must reside legally in one of the countries in which Malfoy provides its services.
- You need to be at least 21 years old at the time you apply for the loan.
- The maximum age to apply for a loan is 76 years.
- It is convenient that you do not have any outstanding debt or obligation, that is to say that you do not appear in any debtor register of the country in which you live. However, Malfoy studies each case in particular, if you have an equal debt you can apply for the credit and expect your application to be approved.
- Have a real bank account, not virtual, in a bank in your country of residence.
- All the information that contributions when completing your application must be reliable and verifiable.
As you can see, the requirements are extremely simple. Now, let’s clear all your doubts about the amounts of money you can ask for.
The microcredits have the following characteristics:
- You do not have to pay anything to sign up on the page and ask for your money.
- The first time you apply for a loan in Malfoy you can request a minimum of 50 Euros and a maximum of 300 Euros or the equivalent amount in your local currency.
- When you have paid your credit, you have 30 days as a deadline, you can request a new one and the maximum amount you can ask for is extended with each new request for money until you reach 1,000 Euros. In the first loan the maximum amount is 300 Euros, in the second one it is 500 Euros, in the third one it is 700 Euros and from the fourth credit you can request up to 1,000 Euros.
- It is not possible to request more than one credit at a time. The same day you finish paying your loan, you can request another microcredit of the same amount as the previous one. However, to request a higher number you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days.
How much will you pay, where and when will you have to pay back your credit?
Most people tend to avoid immediate credit because they fear that interest is too high. However, Malfoy.es will not charge you any interest in the first operation you do with them. That is, if your first loan is 200 Euros, you will only have to return 200 Euros.
However, Malfoy, like the rest of the private lenders, generates its profits from the interest it charges its clients. Therefore, from your second loan you will have to pay an interest or commission, which will vary according to the number you request and the time it takes to settle your credit.
The maximum term to pay your credit is 30 days and the interest is increased proportionally according to the term you choose. For example, if your microcredit is 100 Euros and you return it in 30 days, the total amount you will have to pay will be 124 Euros, that is, they will charge you 24 Euros of interest. The good thing is that in Malfoy you can calculate exactly what will be the final amount that you will have to pay at the moment of requesting the mini loan, if you consider that it does not suit you, you do not perform the operation and that’s it.
Keep in mind that interest may vary according to the country from which you apply for your loan.
As for the form of payment, you can settle your debt through 3 media:
- Payment by card: to make the payment through this option you will have to contact the customer service area of Malfoy by phone, you will find the number in the “contact” section of the company page that corresponds to your place of residence.
- Payment by debit card: to choose this option you must enter your account on the Malfoy page and enter your card number there.
- Payment by bank transfer: this is one of the most chosen options, to know the details of the account to which you must make the transfer, enter the section “Return Loan” from your user account in Malfoy.
If you do not have the money to pay for it when you reach the expiration date of your credit, you can request an extension of the term. But, keep in mind that this extension will imply greater interests, for this reason it is advisable not to use this possibility.
Advantages of applying for a Malfoy loan
If you are still not convinced to solve your urgent money problems with Malfoy, read on because below we will mention all the benefits that this company offers.
- With Malfoy you can have the money you need so much between 24 and 48 hours after your application has been approved. The approval may take a few minutes or a few hours, depending on the form you have chosen to verify your information at the time of registration.
For what reasons can your request be rejected? Before approving your application, Malfoy will investigate your credit history. Malfoy can get loans with asnef, that is loans to people who are registered as debtors but that will be evaluated in each case in particular.
- Without endorsement or salary bonus. With Malfoy you can forget about the complicated procedures and requirements of traditional credits. The unpaid mini-credits offered by this company allow you to access a sum of cash without the need to present a salary bonus or any other guarantee.
- Malfoy Blog This company not only gives you money but also teaches you how to spend it. In the Malfoy blog you will find valuable information that will help you manage your income in a smarter way and in this way you will improve your financial strength.
Now you know! If you have money problems, Malfoy can be an excellent option for you.